Little Angels Foundation is a Charitable Incorporated Organization Registered in England and Wales with the following charitable purposes:
The advancement of education and the relief of poverty and distress of the children, young people at or attending the Little Angels Foundation Orphanage Cameroon and to extend relief in need by the provision of services to destitute, women, families and the unemployed in the surrounding community.
To preserve and protect the health of individuals in the UK and overseas through the provision of counselling and support not normally provided by the statutory authorities.
The objectives of Little Angels Foundation are as follows:
• To provide temporal/permanent shelter for disadvantaged children/ orphans
• To improve the health & wellbeing of children and the disadvantaged
• Provide financial support for education advancement of disadvantaged children.
• Provide Education and Health Infrastructures
• Provide counselling, coaching and mentoring to distressed children, youths, and families
• Provide a vocational training centre /college
At Little Angels Foundation, helping orphans and transforming their lives are our priority.
Please check out the Quick Links on the right hand side of this page to learn more.